astek Resources is a World leader in Training and Support for the digital print, sign and graphics industry. Our business has always been focused on providing high levels of support for both franchise and business opportunity systems.
Our staff has over 40 years worth of experience in development and delivery of instructor-led and digital multimedia training curriculum. We have extensive skill sets in implementing Color Management in large-format print environments, as well as training end-users to implement and maintain a color managed workflow.
Castek Resources delivers Support Solutions for a Visual World.
Support Services Include:
- Instructor-led classroom training classes at our facility on a variety of subject matter, including basic and advanced color theory.
- Web-delivered seminars on color theory, output profile creation, Spot and
Pantone color matching, and print-cut techniques for graphic designers and sign makers.
- Private training classes on-site at your facility.
- Workflow optimization in both
large and grand-format print environments.
- Support- We provide telephone, remote web-enabled, and on-site support for both software and
hardware related problems
- We consult with manufacturers of print media, ink, as well as printer
manufacturers, to help them deliver integrated and supported solutions to their
- We work closely with RIP software developers, including Roland, Wasatch,
Onyx, SAi, Fiery, and Caldera, among others. Our staff has trained end-users and/or
resellers on each of these RIP products.
- Castek Resources is partnering with both software and hardware manufacturers
to provide world-class systems & products to the SIGNWorld Corporation network of
over 240 sign and digital graphics providers.
- We are working with a variety of fabric manufacturers on profiling their
media products on eco and true solvent, UV-curing, and direct-printing ink sets.
- 3P Inkjet Textiles have been selected as a key vendor for Signworld,
Alphagraphics, and Allegra Network partners. We are also working with Neschen to
profile their solvent fabric medias.
- We will be exhibiting at and attending a number of major large-format printing trade shows in the USA and Europe the first half of 2010, including ISA in Orlando FL, and the Viscom show in Amsterdam.